I’ve been to Nashville several times over the past few years, but Cesar and I have been three times together. It is a fun city to visit. My first impression before even going there was that it was going to be all about country music, and while I am a country music fan, Cesar is not. To my surprise, there is so much going on there, and you don’t even have to like country to have fun there!
We went in December, February, and July. December and February were much more enjoyable weather-wise than July. When we were there in July, the car said it was 110°, which just so happens to be miserable, even for us Floridians used to the heat.
- Big River Grille and Brewing Works
- Sunset Grill
- Rippy’s Smokin’ Bar and Grill
- Walked around Downtown Nashville
- Went to a Nashville Predators hockey game at the Bridgestone Arena
- Walked around Gaylord Opryland Hotel
- Went to ICE! at Gaylord Opryland
- Shopped at The Mall at Green Hills
- Shopped at Trader Joe’s (which is my new favorite grocery store, but the closest one is 6 hours away!)
I love Nashville, but there are lots of things I haven’t seen there, so I guess we’ll have to go back sometime soon. What else is fun in Nashville?
New follower from Welcome Wednesday!
I've been to Nashville a couple of times, but it's been a long time ago. Great city! New follower and would love for you to follow me back.
Comments are closed.