I’m just terrible at this whole blogging deal. I keep meaning to update, then get busy with other things (including but not limited to 2 busy little girls, a husband, a dog, a house that needed renovating, and a part time job).
Anyway, here I am again. I guess I should catch y’all up on the last five (!!!) months! Let’s just jump right into some Instagram pictures, shall we?
1. Cesar and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in February. Five years! I really don’t feel old enough to have been married for five years.
2. Valentine’s Day 2014- I have to say, I’m pretty sure I had the two cutest little Valentines around.
3. My girls are about 1/16th Irish, so they celebrated St. Patrick’s Day by wearing green and chowing down on corned beef and cabbage.
4. Cesar celebrated his birthday in March also. We had a yummy lunch at a newer restaurant in town with my family and his family, then had a picnic dinner and went for a walk.
5. We’ve made many trips to Disney since the last time we’ve “talked”, but this trip was particularly fun. We took Sophia and left Emma with my parents (sorry, girl!). We arrived in the early evening and closed the park down at 1am. There were hardly any people there, so we got to do so much in one night!
6. Since I found out we were expecting a second daughter, I’ve dreamt of dressing my girls in matching Easter outfits. I found these adorable dresses at Target and could not have been more excited!
7. Moving day- finally! After owning our house for almost six months, we finally moved in the middle of May. We had lots of help, so it wasn’t horrible, but it was an exhausting day. Well worth it, though.
8. Sophia turned three at the end of May. I could hardly believe it. This girl is growing up so fast before our eyes, but I am so proud of the sweet, smart, hilarious little girl she is becoming. She had a such a fun birthday!
9. A couple weeks later, our baby girl turned one. It just doesn’t seem possible either. Emma is our “wild child”. She’s a good girl, but will definitely give you a run for your money. Not an hour goes by that I don’t laugh at something Emma does.
There it is…the past five months rolled into one post. Maybe I’ll finally get around to introducing you to our four-legged girl and possibly even show some before and after pictures of our house. Until next time…!